Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm selling Photographs now! Yay!

After much deliberation, i am finally selling art photography prints. Prints of my nightly doodles and greeting cards shall come shortly!


colors

Variations of colors in one setting have always been my weakness. I just LOVE how magical images look when they showcase an abyss of beautiful colors.

- Lovely Mugs of Color.
- this is an 8x10 Color print. Wide white rim around image.
- wrapped in protective paper and shipped in a backed envelope
- shipped via USPS First Class Mail
- signed on back by artist, unless otherwise specified


IMG_3048

I heart Cupcakes. But seriously, who doesn't? Live the calorie free life and enjoy this stellar cupcake print.

- The most delicious cupcakes.

- this is an 8x10 Color print. White rim around image.
- wrapped in protective paper and shipped in a backed envelope
- shipped via USPS First Class Mail
- signed on back by artist, unless otherwise specified

This print is available in other sizes. Please contact me if you would like this print in a different size.


What do ya think? Are they worthy of printing/buying? I hope so!!

I hope you're all having a stellar week so far!
<3 and smiles,

Jenipher :)

No comments: